200g or 1 3/4 cup brown rice flour
Please remember that I use measurements in grams to make my recipes precise and reproducible. However, I convert them to cups for your convenience with the help of conversion tables. Trust me, it is worth investing in a kitchen scale: The Gluten Free Girl and The Gluten Free Vegan Girl also agree. 😉
- Mix plant milk and coconut oil. If coconut oil is solid, heat it slightly to melt.
- Add apple cider vinegar and vanilla essence.
- In a small bowl, mix brown rice flour, almond flour, stevia powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Pour in liquids and mix well: you should get a batter of pancake-like consistency. Now form 20 cookies with a spoon on baking sheets and put a pecan nut in the middle of each cookie.
- Bake at 180 C / 356 F for 15 minutes.
These cookies contain 10g of carbs / piece. They can be kept fresh in an airtight container for 3-4 days. I prefer to keep them in the fridge during hot summer days.