So here is a very simple recipe.
My cashew sour cream recipe gave me the idea to use cashews in smoothies, as well for a rich and creamy texture. They worked beautifully.
- Soak the cashews overnight, or when you need a quick fix, soak them in hot water for 0,5-1 hours.
- Use a blender or a food processor for this: at first, mix the cashews and the mint leaves with some strawberries and 1-2 tablespoons of water, once smooth, add the remaining strawberries.
- Have a taste to check if it’s sweet enough: the sweetness of the fruits might be enough, and you can also add some sweetener of your choice.
- You can add some water for the desired consistency: I used about 1/2 cup. This way, the smoothie turned out creamy and thick, and still worked with a straw.
- Serve in some your favorite glasses and enjoy! 🙂
If you like what you’re reading, please follow my posts any way you like (see upper left corner) or subscribe to my email updates!