Since then, we became much wiser hikers. 🙂
- Prepare the white chocolate filling first. Cautiously melt cocoa butter over a steaming pot of water, add 3 tablespoons of coconut cream, 2 tablespoons of xylitol and the vanilla beans.
- Whip up the remaining coconut cream, and gently fold it in the cocoa buttery mixture. Set aside to cool.
- To form the small “cups”, mix the walnuts and dried plums in a food processor with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. (This way the cups will solidify quickly if set to a cool place and they will be also easy to remove from the silicone molds.)
- Fill the molds equally with the walnut-plum mixture and form the cups using a spoon or your hands. Put them in the fridge for a couple of minutes.
- Now fill the small cups with the white chocolate cream filling, decorate each with a raspberry (or other fruits you choose) and dessert is ready to be served! (It can also wait for your guests stored in a cool place/fridge.)