This dish is truly like an Italian recipe: it tastes great because of the quality and freshness of the ingredients, no cunning tricks involved. Proof positive that great pasta exists even beyond the limits of bechamel and tomato sauce.
- Before preparing the pasta dough, combine spinach powder with flours and mix thoroughly. Proceed accorfing to this recipe.
- After washing the zucchini, cut into very thin slices using a slicer (used for cucumbers, etc.).
- Roast the pine seeds in a hot, dry pan for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. Transfer them into a food processor. Add the basil leaves, olive oil, pinch of salt and pulse a couple of times until your pesto is fairly smooth.
- Pour some olive oil into the hot pan and slightly toast the zucchini slices. Do this in small portions, so that the zucchini slices get grilled rather than steamed.
- When finished with the zucchini, grill the salmon steak for 2-3 minutes on each side, then cut them into small bits with a fork.
- Arrange the pasta, zucchini slices and salmon bits in neat piles, sprinkle with some pesto and serve immediately.