1-1.5 L or 4-6 cups of vegetable broth (depending on how creamy you’d like your soup)
- Preheat your oven to 200 C / 390 F.
- Wash, scrub veggies, and place them on a baking tray previously lined with aluminium foil to spare yourself some dishwashing. 🙂
- Roast them until soft: try sticking in a fork or knife.
- Once roasted and cool, peel beets and scoop out pumpkin puree. Cut beets and carrots to biggish chunks.
- Now put everything in a food processor or blender, add spices, vegetable broth in several portions and finally coconut cream. Taste check for spices and coconut cream. (My food processor couldn’t take all of this at once so I worked in two portions.)