What you need for approx. 35 pieces:
- Heat the coconut oil, brandy and coconut cream until just boiling.
- Cut the chocolate to small crumbles and add to the hot fluids. Mix well, once melted, then stir in the dried cherry pieces, as well. Set aside to cool.
- The temperature ideal to roll the truffles depends strongly on the cocoa content of the chocolate used: the higher the cocoa content, the higher the melting point of your truffles. If you chose chocolate sweetened with maltitol or fructose, you can even put them in the fridge: they will be easy to roll even that cold.
- Prepare a sheet of parchment paper to put the truffles on and mix the chili and cocoa powder in a small bowl to coat your truffles.
- Take one teaspoon of the truffle mixture and cautiously roll it into a nice little ball between your palms. Roll in the spicy cocoa powder and set aside. Continue until you run out of truffle mixture.