100g (half a package) sheep or goat feta cheese
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon of extra virgine olive oil
Cheeses made exclusively of sheep or goat milk are the only dairy products that I consume, so I was very happy to stumble across some sheep feta cheese. If you’d rather not eat dairy at all, I suggest switching the cheese to salty, roasted pistachos. That would make another great, and also vegan, salad.
- Take two salad bowls and put a layer of green leaves on the bottom.
- Rinse off the plums, quarter them lenghtways and lay them on the green leaf beds.
- Cut the feta cheese into small cubes and spread it over the plum slices.
- Quickly prepare the dressing: take the honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and mix them well.
- Now spread the dressing equally over both salad bowls, serve and enjoy!